November 5, 2008
Kick off your holiday shopping season in a fun stress-free environment. No traffic, plenty of parking and best of all you can find unique items for everyone on your list!
Vendors are gathering to provide you with lots of wonderful choices for holiday gifts, while benefiting our local animal shelter. Companies include:
- Arbonne skin care – Jennifer Foster
- Suzanne Soprano – Suzanne Soprano
- Mary Kay cosmetics – Heather Balaam
- Painted Gourds – Heather Rowe
- Jewelry and Chimes – Cyndy Treutelaar
- Party Lites – Barbara Connelly
- The Pampered Chef – Julie Wilson
- Planetjill custom photo jewelry – Joan Mayer
- The Ribbon gift cards – Elizabeth Isnec
- Silpada jewelry – Aimee French
- and more!
There will be refreshments and lots of laughs. Stop by, browse and enjoy your holiday shopping experience with us!
Best wishes to all,
Your friends and supporters of The Humane Society
WHEN: Sunday November 23, 2008
TIME: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
WHERE: THE INQUISITIVE CANINE Training and Education Studio
2159 Palma Drive, Suite D
Ventura, California 93003