April 17, 2009
Wow, after wrapping up my Social Media Marketing class last night at UCSB extension with the Wild Web Women, I realized that I now have so many social media platforms, that I was starting to become a bit scatter-brained. So, since my new round of dog training classes is beginning this Sunday April 19th, I thought, what a great time to put together a list of how to find me! So, here it is! I took liberty of adding Poncho’s info too…he likes to make himself available also.
Official IC Website: http://inquisitivecanine.com/
- For information on services, schedules, events, where to contact us, FAQ’s.
- A little about Joan and the Inquisitive Canine, our approach, methodology.
Joan’s Blog: http://dogtrainingventura.blogspot.com/
- For dog training tips (from the human perspective)
- Information on upcoming events, including those outside the Inquisitive Canine
- Commentary on the latest and greatest social topics
- An all around fun place to share with the community
- The perfect place for friends, clients, and the general public to make comments!
- A great place to send questions!
Poncho’s Blog: http://ponchosprose.blogspot.com/
- Poncho’s own dog training tips (from the dogs perspective)
- Information on events at the Inquisitive Canine, and those elsewhere
- Commentary on the latest and greatest social topics.
- The perfect place for friends (human and dog) to make comments or send questions.
Noozhawk Advice Column: http://www.noozhawk.com/joan_mayer/
- Dog training and behavior advice column written by both Joan & Poncho the dog
- Another great place for you or your dog to send in questions.
- Joan’s FB homepage: the place where I’m more of a “dog mom”
- The Inquisitive Canine Group page: for IC students, great place to “meet” other dog folks, have discussions, or set up doggy play dates.
- Poncho the Dog Fan Page: I’m his #1 fan and want to share that.
- Joan’s: http://twitter.com/joanthedogcoach
- ass="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: 'times new roman';">Poncho: http://twitter.com/timeline/home