Puppy and Dog Training Webinars
Quick, effective e-learning for dog parents on the go
Not enough hours in the day? When you’re short on time, Inquisitive Canine Webinars help you learn new skills, reinforce previously learned techniques and further develop your dog’s good manners from the convenience of your computer. Our online classroom lets you both see and hear the lesson through video/audio controls, download handouts and ask your burning questions. Ranging from 30 to 90 minutes, webinars are an easy way to try our positive training without a big commitment.
Who should attend an Inquisitive Canine Webinar?
- First-time dog parents
- Dog Parents with some training, but who wish to brush up on the basics
- Those with specific behavior and training needs
- Dog Parents seeking a non-traditional classroom experience
- Individuals who wish to try Inquisitive Canine without an initial long-term commitment
- Dog Parents looking for a cost-effective training session with practical takeaways
- Those already enrolled in classes who want to add to their canine education with our full range of topics
How do Inquisitive Canine Webinars work?
After registering for the webinar, we’ll send you login instructions to follow from your computer or by phone on the session’s scheduled date and time. It works like most any class, with Joan teaching valuable lessons, sharing info and leading a Q&A at the end.
What are some common topics for Inquisitive Canine Webinars?