THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT APPLIES TO ALL SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE INQUISITIVE CANINE, LLC, INCLUDING: PRIVATE TRAINING, ONLINE PRIVATE COACHING, WEBINARS, LOCAL CLASSES WITH OR WITHOUT DOGS, AND ONLINE CLASSES WITH OR WITHOUT DOGS. THIS CONTRACT IS EQUALLY BINDING ON ALL ADDITIONAL HANDLERS
- LIABILITY LIMITATION. The Inquisitive Canine, LLC (“Company”) will endeavor to create as safe an environment as possible for the training of my dog and will endeavor to offer only sound, safe, and responsible training and training instructions. However, I recognize that Company is not responsible for any unintentional errors, omissions, or incorrect assertions. I understand that my use of any opinion or recommendation made by Company is completely voluntary. I also agree that any opinion offered about possible results regarding the subject matter of this agreement does not constitute a guarantee. Similarly, I understand that the recommendation of any other product or service is not a guarantee of my satisfaction with that product or service.Further, I am and will remain responsible for the actions of my dog(s) at all times. I hereby agree to abide by the rules and policies of Company’s group and/or private training services as set forth in this contract. I understand that attendance of dog training classes is not without risk to me, members of my family, guests who may attend, or to my dog.
- INDEMNIFICATION. In consideration of, and as inducement to the acceptance of my application for training services, I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Company, its officers, directors, instructors, agents, employees and/or representatives of any and all claims, or claims by any member of my family, representative, or accompanying guests of mine of injury, expense, costs or damages to myself, my dog or any handler sponsored by me both in class and out of class, on training grounds or off training grounds, or during a training session or at any other time. In addition, I agree that I will defend and indemnify Company for any injury, expense, costs or damages to any dog handlers or dogs, whether sponsored by me or not, or to third parties arising out of my own actions or the actions of my dog. I have read the above-stated provisions, and agree to accept those responsibilities.
- MINORS. Parent/Guardian of any minor under age 17, releases and forever discharges and hold harmless Company and its successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature, which arise or may hereafter arise from Minor’s actions during any Company activity, regardless of whether Minor is engaged as a handler or not. Minor and Parent/Guardian understand that this contract discharges Company from any liability or claim that the Minor or Parent/Guardian may have against Company with respect to any bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death or property damage that may result from Minor’s activities with Company, whether caused by the negligence or Company, or its owners, officers, employees, other participants or otherwise arising. Minor and Parent/Guardian also understand that Company does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health or disability insurance in the event of injury or illness.
- TERMINATION. Company reserves the right to refuse or terminate service at its sole discretion and at any time.
- EMERGENCY CARE. I authorize emergency medical care to be provided by the above-named veterinarian, or an appropriate alternate to be determined by Company in the event the client’s regular veterinarian is not available. I agree to reimburse Company for any charges related to this emergency care, including reimbursement to Company for advances paid by Company.
- VACCINATIONS. I hereby certify that my dog(s), participating in training service(s), is current for Rabies and all other legally required vaccinations. All puppies are required to have completed the Parvo vaccine series. All other age appropriate vaccinations, including distemper, hepatitis, and parainfluenza, are not required, but strongly encouraged unless otherwise directed by the indicated veterinarian. Owner to provide official documentation indicating vaccinations are contraindicated. However, if you chose/refuse to vaccinate your dog you agree to participate in training at your own risk and at the risk of your animal. You also agree to take complete responsibility for my unvaccinated animal. My dog has the legally required vaccinations, as for those considered optional I understand you assume all risk and responsibility.
- VIDEO/PHOTOGRAPH RELEASE. I consent to the use of any photographs/video for areas of educational or marketing purposes by Company.
- PAYMENT. Payment is due at time of services provided. Accepted forms of payment are: Personal check* (made payable to: The Inquisitive Canine, LLC) or cash. *$25.00 fee for all returned checks. Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- CANCELATIONS. Cancellation/rescheduling must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment or client will be invoiced for full amount. Pre-paid sessions must be used within time frame as outlined by trainer and as written on client receipt. If Company, for any reason, must cancel any scheduled event, Client will be refunded the full amount paid.
- MEDIATION. The parties shall attempt in good faith to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement promptly by negotiation between Company and Client. Any party may give the other party written notice of any dispute not resolved in the normal course of business. Within 15 days after delivery of the notice, the receiving party shall submit to the other a written response. The notice and response shall include with reasonable particularity (a) a statement of each party’s position and a summary of arguments supporting that position, and (b) the name and title of the individual(s) who will represent that party and of any other person who will accompany the person(s). Within 30 days after delivery of the notice, both parties shall hire a mutually acceptable mediator and set the first meeting for a mutually acceptable time and place. Parties agree to schedule a no less than three hour meeting. The negotiation shall end at the close of the first meeting. Such closure shall not preclude continuing or later negotiations, if desired.All offers, promises, conduct and statements, whether oral or written, made in the course of the negotiation by any of the parties, their agents, employees, experts and attorneys are confidential, privileged and inadmissible for any purpose, including impeachment, in arbitration or other proceeding involving the parties, provided that evidence that is otherwise admissible or discoverable shall not be rendered inadmissible or non-discoverable as a result of its use in the negotiation.At no time prior to the first meeting shall either side initiate an arbitration or litigation related to this Agreement. This limitation is inapplicable to a party if the other party refuses to comply with the requirements as stated above.
- SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this agreement shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.