Personal attention for dogs, flexibility for dog parents
All dogs are different, and some learn far better with private training, when other dogs aren’t around to distract them! Through personal attention, your dog can focus, and your questions are addressed as you go. In fact, there’s no better way to address specific training needs like basic manners, shyness and aggressive tendencies than one-on-one coaching. Our fun curriculum is flexible enough to change as your life situations change, so you can develop the best possible relationship with your dog.
Achieve your goals — on your time.
If your calendar is jam-packed, we offer training options to fit it, whether it’s an hour a half or 15 minutes. No matter your goals, you can train by phone, email, Web conferencing or all three, giving you complete control over your schedule. And our simple, easy-to-replicate techniques allow you to practice any time, anywhere.
Choose from a number of convenient location options for meeting one-on-one with Joan to develop your canine’s life skills and work toward your training goals.
For dog parents who are further away or who enjoy the convenience of technology, we offer Online Private Training. Using Web conferencing tools, Joan instructs you as you work with your dog, while demo dogs show you the best techniques.
Local and nearby clients may take advantage of Home & Away Training to get the best of both worlds. First, meet with Joan in person to establish a baseline of training, and then follow up via in-person and/or online training sessions to refine your skills or take them to next level.
Benefits of Private Training and Coaching with the Inquisitive Canine:
- Personal attention throughout the training process
- Convenient for busy schedules — you choose your session length
- Address behavioral issues that may not be appropriate for group classes
- Simple, fun, easy-to-replicate techniques
- Custom curriculum designed to fit specific training needs and lifestyle
- Questions and concerns addressed immediately during sessions
- Curriculum can be modified as life situations change
- Problem-solving for both inside and outside your home
- Learn life skills you can use throughout your pet’s lifetime