Whether it be a holiday celebration that unites the entire planet, or one in which we celebrate an individual person gifts are something we think about year long. What’s another option for giving when you’ve run out of ideas, or you just want to do something different? How about donating to a special non-profit group?
- The Canine Adoption and Rescue League (C.A.R.L.) This is Ventura’s local non-profit dog rescue group.
- Dog Adoption and Welfare Group (D.A.W.G.) A non-profit dog rescue in Santa Barbara (I see them at some of my running events – they have great teams!)
- Best Friends Animal Society in Utah. What an awesome group!
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)
- The Humane of the United States