How would you like to work with your dog in a setting that closely resembles everyday life for your pet and your family? Online dog training sessions could be the solution you’ve been searching for to develop and maintain great training habits.
Why Virtual Training Might Be a Great Option for You and Your Inquisitive Canine:
- You can attend from anywhere, as long as there’s internet/Wi-Fi access.
- Less stress. For dogs who might experience car sickness or feel anxious around other dogs and/or people, online classes can be much less stressful…for those pets and their hoomans.
- Equally effective for addressing general manners (basic manners, crate training, potty training, etc.) or more challenging issues such as separation anxiety and aggression.
- Save time by eliminating the commute to and from the training facility.
- Save money on gas.
- Avoid travel fees. Some companies charge for travel to come to your home. Going virtual means avoiding those extra fees.
- Can set you up for success by helping pets develop great training habits in and around your home, where they’ll be using them most often.
- Your instructor can observe and guide your training in a “real-world” setting and provide practical training takeaways that can be implemented right away.
- Can supplement in-person training sessions to ensure your training plan stays on course and your goals are reached.
- You and your inquisitive canine can be anywhere in the world. As mentioned, sessions can be held in the comfort of your own home. But, they can also be conducted wherever else you and your inquisitive canine are. At the lake for the weekend? Visiting friends? Again, as long as there is internet service, virtual training can follow you most anywhere.
What do you say? Are you ready to harness the power of technology and unleash dog training success? We’d love to hear from you! Contact us to find out more about how virtual training can work for you.