- MBA – Antioch University Santa Barbara
- BA, Entrepreneurship Concentration – Antioch University Santa Barbara
- Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician’s Assistant – Stanford Medical School
- AS, Nursing – Ventura College
- AA, Fashion Design – Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising
Dog Training & Behavior Specific
- Certificate in Training and Counseling
- Behavior and Training Internship
- Fear and Aggression Certificate
- Dog-Dog Aggression Certificate
- Public Class Teaching Certificate
- Puppy Training Certificate
Special Topics in Advanced Counseling
- Stranger Aggression and Social Fear
- Curriculum Design and Classroom Management
- Dog-Dog Aggression
- Certified Behavior Consultant Canine – Knowledge Assessed (CBCC-KA)
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer – Knowledge Assessed (CPDT-KA)
- Level I Dog Training and Behavior
- Level II Canine Behavior Modification
Additional Training and Credentials
- Certified Separation Anxiety Trainer (CSAT)
- Certified Canine Nose Work® Instructor (CNWI) through National Association of Canine Scent Work (NASCW)
- Fear Free certified through Fear Free Pets
- Family Paws Parent Educator (FPPE) through the Family Paws organization
- Bob Bailey’s Workshop (Sequim, Washington) – a series of intensive seminars in applied operant conditioning, also known as applied behavior analysis.
- Dr. Susan G. Friedman’s Living and Learning with Animals two-part in-depth course.
- Completed coursework with animal trainer Ken Ramirez at Shedd Aquarium in Chicago, Illinois
Recent participant in Karen Pryor’s Clicker Expo.
- Graduate of the Registered Nursing program of Ventura College in Ventura, California and a graduate of Stanford University School of Medicine’s Primary Care Associate Program.
- Pet Professional Guild (PPG)
- Professional Member: Association of Professional Dog Trainers (APDT)
- Affiliate Member: International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC)