Benefits of Online Dog Training
How Online Dog Training Can Work for You
Looking for an effective, fun, and productive dog training option? Virtual (aka online, aka remote) sessions might be the answer. Discover a way for you, your dog and your family to engage in a lifelong education together, in your own time. Getting started is simple and super convenient for dog parents with busy schedules.
Equally suitable whether you want to address general manners, such as leash-walking, greeting people politely, and house-training, or more challenging issues such as leash reactivity or “stranger danger,” you can attend online sessions from wherever you (and your inquisitive canine) are on the map, at any given time, as long as there’s internet/Wi-Fi access!
Virtual behavior coaching and dog training can set you up for success by helping your pet develop great training habits in and around your home. You work with your dog in a setting that feels natural, under circumstances that closely resemble everyday life for your pet and your family. This way, your instructor can observe you work with your dog in a “real-world” setting, then guide you accordingly with practical training takeaways that can be implemented right away.See how you can enhance the bond you share with your pup by feeling empowered with solutions for managing real-life situations! Not to mention, you’ll have easy access to all the items you’ll need for class – right at your fingertips.
More Benefits of Online Dog Training Include:
- Convenient options to fit your lifestyle.
- Simple setup – No fancy equipment is required. All you need is a device with internet access, such as a computer, smartphone, Tablet or iPad. You can participate whichever way works best for you.
- Your inquisitive canine learns new skills (or refines existing ones) in the exact locations he or she will be using them most.
- Rather than commuting to and from a training facility, you will:
- Save travel time.
- Save money on gas!
- Decrease your carbon footprint.
- Fewer car trips for dogs who experience car sickness.
- A COVID-safe option, online coaching as an adjunct or alternative to in-person training, can help to keep you and your family safer.
- Flexible enough to change as your life situations change, including relocating.
- And…our favorite benefit of virtual dog training – you can train with The Inquisitive Canine no matter where you are!
The Benefits of Online Private Dog Training
Custom virtual dog training offers the personal attention of a private tutor combined with the convenience of training at your computer or mobile device. Virtual sessions can help support you and your dog in your training journey, focusing on your evolving needs.
Have you already completed classes (in-person or online) with your dog and would like to take more? Remote training sessions can help you achieve desired goals, whether it’s learning fun new tricks or advancing skills.
How Does Private Virtual Training Compare to Other Online Learning Experiences?
- Live, online sessions are personalized to clients and feature ongoing interaction with the instructor. Having someone to hold yourself accountable to can help keep your motivation up!
- Live, virtual sessions provide a personal connection with the expert and opportunities to get answers to specific questions and training concerns in real time.
- Custom virtual coaching programs often allow (encourage) pet parents to submit home videos for assessment and to track your training progress.
What’s So Great About Virtual Group Dog Training Classes and Workshops?
Already juggling a busy schedule and don’t have time to take your dog to class? Reap all the benefits of classes at a time and place that is convenient for you. Plus, enjoy networking with other like-minded pet parents, from the comfort of your home. And for dogs who might feel anxious around other dogs and/or people, online classes can be much less stressful.
Virtual Consulting for Separation Anxiety
You may be surprised to learn that separation anxiety training is perfectly suited to a virtual/remote coaching model. (In fact the Inquisitive Canine methodology of separation anxiety training is all done remotely.) Sessions can occur over a video chat service like Skype or Zoom. Then, eventually, you would utilize this same technology to keep tabs on your pup during your absences, so you can adjust your training protocol as needed.
Which Choice is Best for You and Your Dog?
Not sure if online training is a better option for you than in-person? Why not both? You and your inquisitive canine deserve the best of both worlds! So, ensure your training plan stays on course and your goals are reached with a hybrid training approach – private tutoring sessions in person, supplemented with convenient online sessions.
If you’re ready to harness the power of technology and unleash dog training success, we’d love to hear from you! Contact us and let us know how we can help you and your inquisitive canine today.