Beyond Santa Barbara, online dog training essentials for your busy lifestyle
Online dog training is a convenient and ideal way for you and your dog to engage in a lifelong education together, on your time! No matter where you live, certified professional dog trainer and behavior consultant Joan Mayer will teach you more than just dog obedience — she’ll empower you with solutions for managing real-life situations and help you strengthen your bond with your dog.
Whether you want your dog to learn to leash-walking basics, how to eliminate in appropriate places or the secrets to greeting people politely, virtual behavior coaching easily sets you up for success, using the convenience of your computer or phone. Whether you’re looking start small and brush up on basics or want to dive right into deeper behavioral training – online dog training sessions can be tailored to fit you and your pet’s needs.
Online private dog training and custom coaching sessions take place via Zoom/Skype/FaceTime, or over the phone by appointment and/or via email at a time that’s convenient for you. We offer custom coaching by the hour, or take advantage of our private online training packages, which include:
- Initial phone assessment to determine which service is best for you
- Pre-coaching Behavior Questionnaire and Goals Sheet
- Full evaluation of survey responses to determine training objectives
- Personalized training plan, with equipment and supply recommendations
- Assessment of any submitted home videos to track your training progress
- Email/phone access for questions, troubleshooting, or to clarify management steps
- Scheduled follow-ups to assess your progress and ongoing challenges
Get started: Contact us to learn more about which online dog training package is best for you and your dog!